REVEALED: The Secret Homemade Facemask to Asian Beauty
Curcumin is the main deal in this facemask, it is long used in asian cuture as a superfood for its amazing health benefits a well as its cosmetical ones , it is a key factor in reducing inflammation and really helps to mantain our collagen levels in the skin, it also quenches free radicals, that are linked to aging and illnesses. I'ts also used to treat wound healing. It is aso an antioxidant and skin lightener.
Honey is great for skin nourishing and it gets rid of dirt and bacteria wich reduces and prevents acne.
and finally lemon, its astringent qualities help reduce oily skin an balance your skin's ph.
All of these together make an impressive nourishing facemask.
So back to the preparation, for this facemask you'll need:
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of curcumin
- 3 drops of lemon juice
Before starting remember that this is a NIGHT TIME FACE MASK, and also curcumin can stain clothes so be sure to wear something you won't mind damaging or be extra careful.
- Add honey and curcumin to a small recipient, with just a bit of lemon juice. The recipient should be concave so the mix is concentrated in one part.
- Apply to the skin in circular movement, remember to rub your skin softly since this area is very sensitve and you don't want it to rupture of get hurt.
- Leave the face mask for approximately 30 minutes.
- Retire with warm water. Dont worry if your skin is a little bit orange , it's completely normal due to the coloring propertes of curcumin, and it'll wear off.
- Wash your face with toner or face wash and after this proceed o moisturize your skin.
- When you wake up at the next day wash your face again and remember to wear sunbock, it's very important!
and you're good to go!
Enjoy this amazing facemask!